Lush and Realistic Artificial Turf and Putting Greens
Save time and money by switching to SYNLawn® artificial grass!
When it comes to manufacturing and installing high-end artificial grass lawns and putting greens in Fishers, Indiana, SYNLawn has the experience and expertise to help you get the most out of your investment. Over four decades, we have created an exceptional reputation, which has manifested in over 300,000 commercial and residential installations. Regardless of the size and specifications of your lawn, our highly-skilled in-house design team can make it happen.
Fishers, IN, a suburb of Indianapolis, has grown rapidly in recent decades. This growth has been fueled by families and businesses seeking to relocate to the suburbs while remaining close to a large metropolis. The city’s expansion has also reignited interest in synthetic turf.
If you’re tired of costly and time-consuming lawn care work, SYNLawn Indiana’s synthetic turf and putting greens are the perfect solution. We’ve been creating low-maintenance artificial turf solutions for both business and homeowners for nearly half a century. Simply put, we know what works.
Want to know what our customers are raving about? Here is what you can expect from our signature synthetic grass products:
- A SuperYarn™ Class A fire-rated, antimicrobial yarn
- Plant-based EnvirolocTM backing systems derived from renewable soybeans to replace petroleum-based polymers
- With our patented HeatBlock™ reflective technology, our turf is 20% cooler than competing brands
- Eco-friendly, odor-controlling infill that helps reduce 80% of odors caused by ammonia in pet waste
- Safe and comfortable for kid and pet areas
- Each of our products includes deluster and UV protection to prevent fading
- All our products are proudly made in the USA to ensure the best quality at every stage of development
- In response to the Covid19 pandemic, we now utilize a highly effective antiviral solution, Progienics®, into all our artificial turf installation services in Indianapolis
- 15-year warranty on select products to guarantee durability and long-lasting luxury
- Outstanding for decks, patios, roofs, play areas, poolside lounges, and entertainment areas, and more
Artificial Putting Greens & Golf Turf
In conjunction with renowned golf researcher and instructor Dave Pelz, SYNLawn has been able to engineer and design world-class golfing surfaces that meet and even exceed PGA standards. Our Indianapolis backyard putting greens are designed to help golfers of all skill levels and financial means improve their aim, technique, and short game.
Additionally, our turf is low-maintenance, elegant, durable, and weather-resistant. We never run out of options when it comes to creating the ultimate golfing experience, whether it’s a mini-golf course, a private backyard putting green, or commercial turf.
Ready to get Started?
Safe, Resilient, & Clean Synthetic Turf Solutions
SYNLawn Indiana can make any residential or commercial-sized playground safer for families and children of all ages. Aside from the traditional rubber, wood chips, or concrete that adorn many playground and sports facility turfs, SYNLawn Indiana has a better option – our cutting-edge, plant-based artificial turf is developed to meet stringent child safety standards.
SYNLawn’s commitment to safety goes beyond the installation of artificial grass. We will work with you to design safe flooring solutions. Our IPEMA-certified playground equipment also includes antibacterial Fall Pad cushioning technology, ensuring a soft landing if a child slips and falls while playing. It’s perfect for home backyards, schools, parks, daycare facilities, and gymnasiums!
Our pet turf solutions are durable, easy to clean, and pest-free. Most importantly, our artificial grass has excellent drainage properties that allow liquids to drain swiftly. This reduces pet odors and provides healthier grass for your dogs.
SYNLawn Indiana has been a recognized supplier and installer of superior artificial grass and putting greens for decades. All our products are backed by an iron-clad manufacturer’s warranty. If you’re ready to order, contact us today for a free consultation.